Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Random Facts About Me

Hey guys,

A couple of days ago, there was this fad over on Instagram where people were tagging each other and a tag meant you had to share around 20 random facts about yourself. I was having so much fun reading other people’s random facts and never at one point did I think someone would wanna know mine. I mean I already have this little blog here, so I have pretty much said everything right? Wrong!


One +June Tessy nominated me for it and I tried to cunningly escape the obligation by telling her that I will do it sometime later. This was until yesterday when we met face to face and she reminded me about it. I had almost forgotten. Well…I tried to. But with +George Kamau also tagging me on his post it was kinda impossible to do it. Hehe!

Therefore, I thought I should also go ahead and have the facts on here for my blogger friends to read as well. You can also check out the IG post here.

Here goes… {In no particular order}
  1. I love new money. I mean, I’d rather spend an old one thousand shilling note than a new 20 shilling coin.
  2. I love animals. The furry kind…cats and dogs :)
  3. Cake…need I say more…
  4.  I only have one dimple and it is located on my right cheek. I unconsciously pose for my most of my pictures facing that direction!
  5.  I’m a foodie. Good thing is I also love to cook
  6.  I am addicted to Candy Crush. Though I am currently stuck on level 147, Darnit!!
  7.  Music! Music! Music! You will almost always find me with earphones, headphones or loud speakers
  8.  Because of #7, I find myself measuring time in terms of the length of songs. E.g. it took me 12 songs to find something to wear…
  9. In line with #8, I take a lot of time getting ready in the morning. I am those people who wake up 3 hours in advance /0\
  10. I love my friends and family.
  11. God is really important in my life. He done did great things yo!
  12. Walking in heels is a challenge but I am embracing them nowadays because they make my derrière look awesome! LOL
  13. I don’t drink but I do the occasional red glass of wine. And just that one glass makes me happy. Really really happy! I’m talking karaoke on the streets happy!
  14.  I am very shy and quiet while being extremely loud and confident at the same time. Beats me!
  15. I can sew. I have made a few skirts during my lifetime. Planning on working on more. Especially with Ankara :)
  16. Socks. I love socks. I always sleep in socks. I carry an extra pair of socks to work in my bag. I spend my weekends in socks…Might get married in socks too. 
  17. All the phones I have ever owned, I have bought from my own pocket money and savings.
  18. There is a very embarrassing and still very funny video by me on YouTube. I have once shared the link in this blog. Oh my… {Now don’t go looking for it}
  19.  Fashion is my thing. Although I think I lean more on the tomboy side of life but other people tend to dispute this fact. Is it because I wear lipstick? Neckpieces?
  20.  Purple is my color of choice but pink can also do
  21. I can be mad for years
  22. I love Google. Being a GSA is one of the best things to happen to me!
  23. I have made some apps which will never see the light of day because I am too critical of my work. OCD tingz!
  24. I love the smell of a burning candle that has just been put out. You know the way other people love the smell of petrol? Mine is the fumes from the burning wick as it cools down! Not weird at all!!
  25. I smile and laugh a lot making it hard for people to take me seriously sometimes. And when I get serious, everyone keeps asking me whether I am okay! And I am like…I am great. Then they be like…you can talk to me about anything. Then I be like…I am fine seriously. I find that  extremely annoying!
  26. I am that girl who watches football and actually understands it. So don’t worry, no funny questions like “How many points did Barcelona score against Nigeria in the world cup?” Or "Brazil 2014 world cup will be in which country?" No. Just no! No!
  27. I look like hobo over the weekend as I take relaxation to a new level. So please, no visitors!
  28.  I did more than 20 random facts :)


Well, that is it. I think I have more but that's all I can remember for now.
I nominate you all for this Random Facts thingy! Do share :)

Thank you for reading and until the next post, ciao.

#Happydays

No comments:

Post a Comment