Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello September!

Good morning September,

If it’s September then you know what it is… I am really excited about this month because with it comes a lot of amazing things. Or maybe this is just me being a tad bit too optimistic but it is birthday month so that in itself makes this month the best thing since sliced bread!


So mine is just to wish you a good month ahead and to remind you of the things I like {cake, gadgets, cats, ankara, jewellery etc.} in case you were wondering what kind of gifts to get me. Haha!

I have been listening to this song this morning; it’s called September by Daughtry …naturally LOL! As in that’s how pumped I am! Mmmmh, look at ya’ll feeling all jealous because you don’t have a song named after the month you were born! We just cool like that :-P

Oh, by the way, BarCamp Nairobi 2014 went down this past Saturday and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! If you weren’t there you missed out. I am looking forward to the G|Days Kenya 2014 this coming Saturday and it will also be a big one. So don’t wait to read it in the blogs, come and experience it for yourself.

I will leave you with this quote

“The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from the common things”
-Henry Ward

Let that sink in for a while.

Other than that, enjoy the rest of your Monday!


#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment