Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello World!

Hey people, it’s really nice that you found yourself here…reading this. Welcome to my first blog post…Yeey! I have been debating on whether to start one for the longest time now. You can guess how that debate ended.


Well, most of you may ask why the title ‘hello world’? Some of you may already be familiar with the world of programming so you don’t really need much of an explanation. But for those who aren’t, ‘Hello World’ is usually the first program you write when you are being introduced to any language for the first time. The first time I saw it was when we were introduced to programming in C when I was in first year (LOL, remind me to tell you that story later on). And after that I saw it in a bunch of other languages I have previewed. So I thought that seeing this is my first blog post, the title would be well fitting. Don’t you agree? Ps. I found this pic online and it cracked me up. Plus it is so relevant!!


Twitter was proving a bit too restraining, you know with the 140 character limit and all *sigh* and there was so much more I would have loved to share. Plus I am not in face book, but I hear ya’ll write long status updates! (So maybe I should have gone there first and started from the bottom). I would have picked a pen and a paper and started writing and expressing myself in a journal but hey, unlike other people who do that, I actually want my craziness to be read. So hence the blogging idea was born, Hehe!

So what am I going to be talking about…I intend to do a lot of posts on technology and programming (boy, wouldn’t my employers love me when they see this). However apart from that, I would love to share with you about the things that make me who I am and the little things that make me happy. So expect to be seeing a lot of movie and music ranting, fashion and photography, cats and dogs, purple and pink, friends and family and oh my, how could I forget…FOOD :)

So I would love it if I could take you along with me in this journey of sorts so that we explore all these things and much more together. Hello world!!

Thank you for reading this.

#happydays

2 comments: