Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Love Letter Of Some Sort

I have been staring at this blinking cursor for what seems like an eternity. I have never had a problem with putting my thoughts into words but for some reason, they are not coming so easily to me today.


This is not a surprise to me because I have so much to say about you and words can barely begin to cover it. You have always been there for me, through the good times and bad. In craziness and in sanity (We don’t have a lot of the sanity moments though). In sickness and in health…and the more I keep mentioning these times you have always had my back, the more I realize it’s as if we are already married. Though being together for almost ten years is kinda like a marriage. LOL!





We met on the first day of high school and who would have thought you would grow to be such a huge part of me!  We clicked from the onset. We have gone through so much together since then; the food (cake in class, pizza on the streets, burgers by the road, bread in the bushes), the laughter (that we always get daggers for, I don’t know why…Oh wait! I know, it’s extremely loud and very annoying), the inside jokes (Okombochi, Yashmin, fun with Dick and Jane), the trouble we have gotten in (matron, noisemakers, teachers), the tears, the sleep (in class, on the grass, in campus), the spiritual journeys (baptism and confirmation), fun times (water fights, kush, swimming, dancing in the rain, singing, house dances, secret friends LOL), the education, health (chicken soup tingz), the family (weddings and nieces), communication (started with letters, Orange one shilling calls, free Yu texts, Airtel club 20, 2go, Safaricom unlimited texts, twitter DMs and now we are finally in Whatsapp), love (ahem, ahem) and heartbreaks (To the point we swore to marry each other ‘cause it seemed no one on this planet would get us the way we get each other, Hehe!)



I have never been mad at you for more than the time that was intended. We can never stay quiet at each other. That is just how it is. You get me the most. So I will be denying myself of my right hand man if a brawl took the better of us. There have been times when people tried to separate us. For one reason or another! LOL, I don’t even know. Remember ‘facet’!? But we showed them. Always stuck together like stamps on a letter even when we might be miles apart!

I know you will kill me for letting this pic see the light of day!
Hehe, but that's the bottom from which we started from

I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you. There is never a dull moment when we hang out together. Even though our attempts of making us family (in-laws) bore no fruit, you are still like my sister to me…my twin sister. But at least we tried, LMAO! Ey? Plus, I have dibbs on being your babies’ God mama but I refuse to let the reverse happen though. Cause you are not touching my kids until they are like eighteen years old and you know why miss clumsy hands… but I still love you! :-*


I remember a couple of years ago you wrote to me and told me that you would never ever cut your hair. But I am glad I inspired you. And I am happy to be the one to accompany you while you got your locks chopped just yesterday! And more than that, I am super excited that you love your new do. You look gorg girl. Work it! *whip the hair back and forth*





Everybody in the world deserves a great friend. One who will always be there no matter what. A bird of the same feather. A ride or die! And I am just glad I already found mine!





     


So, I would like everyone to join me as I make this toast:

Here’s to a beautiful friend,
The hand that I will always lend
Our jokes that they will never comprehend
The broken heart I will help you mend
The path that we will together tread
Our craziness that will forever trend
And a love that will never come to an end




Cheers to you +wanjiru wainaina 
HAVE A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!

Wishing you peace, love and light!
Live it up.

Je t'aime tres beaucoup ma cherie.
*Kisses*


#happydays

2 comments:

  1. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this webpage
    on regular basis to take updated from newest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly
    loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete