Thursday, June 12, 2014

Error 404: Page Not Found

I just had to put this post up…in the spirit of the footie season. So my apologies to anyone who thought it was going to be a tech thing, the title just seem fitting {Well, I think it does}


So the big games start today! 11:00 pm EAT to be precise. We never thought this day would come. I remember it being about 300 days away and now we are talking about hours!! I am excited, I don’t know about you.


Yes, my people…I do watch ball. I am not as crazy about the EPL but when I have the chance, sure I’ll watch a couple of games. And for my sanity, please don’t ask me which team I support #sigh!  But the World Cup is different. It only comes once in every four years so if there’s ever a time to go nuts about 22 people chasing around a single spherical ball, this is it!


During the last game, Paul the Octopus wasn’t the only oracle available. I had also predicted that the trophy would be lifted by the Spaniards. I was so confident about it that my pals dared me have a second set of piercings done just to prove it. {My mamma was like…really Jackie? Really? LOL}


Anyway, so this year, I think imma just stick to my red fury peeps. I will be looking forward to Iker Casillas lifting the trophy.  And if it’s not them, then by all means I think Ghana or Netherlands should take it home. Hehe, that’s just me. This gets ‘Mr. Jackie’ so worked up coz he believes the cup will go to the host team {Brazil} and that’s an argument I won’t let him prosper in. Nevertheless, when all is said and done, we’ll see who will be laughing last in about 32 days. {Read, me}. What do you think?

Spain World Cup Team 2014

Anyway, for this period of time, do not call me or disturb me. Because if you do…Sorry, error 404: Page not found! The same goes for le sleep! Due to the time difference, we will be watching some of those games at crazy, weird hours in the night. So prepare to see a zombie mode in the offices. 

When people talk to you during the day! LOL!

Hehe, I am sure ya’ll share the same sentiments! When some of my girlfriends saw this day drawing closer they started to joke about how they are going to be left single. LOL, so in their case I think it’s more like – Error 404: Boyfriend not found!


I like this season though. I am all geared up for it.
Time to make merry and memories!
Are you in?

Thank you so much for reading.

Google Doodle #WorldCup2014


#HappyDays


No comments:

Post a Comment