Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Google Student Ambassador Program Application {Now Open}

Well…This post is so long overdue I’m even getting embarrassed putting it out here at this particular moment! But I did some soul searching this morning to find out why I was slacking off in writing this particular one and I think it finally hit me! You see this is a kind of bitter sweet post for me and you are going to find out why in the next couple of minutes.


I am glad to announce that the Google Student Ambassador Program application is now open! Ok, it has been open for a couple of weeks now and I apologize for not telling ya’ll about it sooner. Part of this delay is caused by my tremendous workload but apart from that I can attribute the delay to the fact that this application going live only means that my tenure as GSA is almost coming to an end! And that, my good people, makes me a bit sad :(


However, as I looked back at the wonderful year I have had because of being a GSA, I couldn’t help but smile to myself. So many doors have opened up for me as a result of this program!

I have learnt a lot about Google products in the process.



I have been invited to places and events that I probably wouldn’t have been able to take myself and in the process wined and dined with some of the finest people in the industry!





I have made so many invaluable friends in the process. 




And to sum it all up...I have had FUN!


And let us not forget the swag!! There's just something about free stuff, LOL!




So it is my wish that someone else can also get to experience what I have or maybe even better! Who knows! But the main aim is we pass it on. I have had my run and it was a good one. And one thing is for sure, once a Google Student Ambassador…always a Google Student Ambassador!


A GSA acts Google’s representative on campus. For you to be one, you need to be hardworking, passionate about technology, knowledgeable about Google products and tools, social and active on campus as holding events are a key role in the program, creative and Googley (That certain Google je ne sais quoi – The X factor!!)

So with that said, if you think you have what it takes to be the next GSA, apply today by following this link here!



Looking forward to having you join our ever growing GSA family!
Doing Cool Things That Matter



Have a lovely Wednesday

#happydays

No comments:

Post a Comment