Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Been A Minute!

Hey guys!

Sigh! It's been a while, nay, it's been forever!

How have you been though? Like really. How are you doing?
I hope you're great. I hope 2017 is turning out to be all that you wished for and more.



Well, for me it is. I am doing good. So much has changed and it's amazing what a year can do. I am in a completely different head space since my last post. And that is a great feeling.


There's this "need" for people to justify their absence from blogs or social media. But to be quite honest, I wasn't looking for myself or something of the sort. I just didn't feel like I had anything important enough to write about. And every time I thought I did and I tried to write ... let's just say, writers' block much like coders' block, is real! I think you know the feeling. Ever been in a situation where you needed to write a 3,000 - 5,000 word essay and you drew blanks? Yeah, kinda like that. And also, life just happens! Hehe, this adulting thing is just crazy. Ya get me?

Anyway, thank you so much for those who have taken their time to check in on me. I am very much alive. And also thank you for the page views even in my away moments. Real MVPs!

#HappyDays



No comments:

Post a Comment