Monday, March 31, 2014

Africa Connected Youth Forum

Hello folks! The last day of the month is finally here with us. Excited, No? Yes? Well, I am! Of course my excitement has something to do with a number of reasons but I will only share a couple with you...at least just for now.


Hehe! For starters, I had been looking forward to 1st April, 2014 for quite some time now and if my memory serves me right that should be tomorrow! Yeey! This is because the tomorrow marks the day when the Africa Connected winners will be announced and non-other than yours truly will be in attendance :)


I will be among other Kenyan GSAs who were also invited for this event happening at Villa Rosa Kempinski. We got the opportunity to attend this very high class gig because of some videos we made showcasing our events on campus. I will share the Kenyatta University video with you…and be kind people! LOL


However on Wednesday, there is the Africa Connected Youth Forum which everyone can attend. It will be held in the University Of Nairobi, Taifa Hall from 9:30 am to 12 pm. Here you will also get a chance to meet the 5 winners of the Google’s Africa Connected campaign and learn how they built their award winning web-powered ventures. 


It is a promising event and so many benefits can be accrued from it. There will also be a number of Googlers present. I therefore encourage anyone who can be able to make it to do so! The entrance is free for those who were wondering, hehe! Looking forward to seeing you there!


This is Just A Band's Africa Connected success story (Kenya). Check out more videos on YouTube


I will most definitely share my experiences from the two very eventful days with you most probably before the week ends. But before I forget, the G|Days Kenya branding competition will be coming to a close tonight. But you still have a chance to submit your designs. Go for it!! Check out more details here.

And as promised, here is our video!! {Exits the building quietly}


Have a lovely week people. Remember to always do cool things that matter!

 

#happydays



No comments:

Post a Comment