Thursday, July 10, 2014

B.T.W

First of all, I am really bummed today. Why you might ask…Well, to start with my last and final team remaining in the World Cup 2014 lost yesterday! This means that the only big win they might get out of this is the 3rd place on Saturday after a head to head with the Samba boys. #Sigh! I had even painted my nails orange you guys. Orange! Then there is that bet I had made with my father…*Contemplating on skipping town* Anyway, you win some…you lose some. Yes?


By the way, the list is finally out! Yes!! The next Google Student Ambassadors have been selected. I am proud of one +George Kamau who will be taking on this role at Kenyatta University during the next academic year. He is a very good friend of mine. He mentored me during my job application at +WaridiEvents  and I got it a couple of months ago. Yeeey! And in this one I returned the favor where I could and he did it!

Congratulations. Looking forward to working with you despite the fact that I am totally jealous ya'll will be having your summit in Ghana! Hehe. Check out his application video here. {Ps. I made a celebrity guest appearance}

Show of hands, how many of you wait patiently for the ‘Skip Ad’ button while on +YouTube? Just like I suspected!! Well, yesterday I was tempted to do the same. I had just searched for a nice Jhene Aiko mix tape {Remember here} that was bound to get me going as I did my work and this ad popped up. It drew me in so quickly so instead of skipping it, I just watched the whole of it.


I loved the message behind it and I thought I should share. It is very motivational. #LikeAGirl doesn't have to imply weakness. So if you have a minute to spare, have a look at it. It might change your mindset.

While we are on still on YouTube videos…Actually come to think of it, this post is almost just about videos. My sister has just sent me a very hilarious clip on Whatsapp which left me wondering about the sanity of the people who come up with these things? LOL. I am guessing that by the time you are reaching this part of the post, you have already watched that clip as it's the one featured as the cover. But if you haven't, watch it and judge it for yourself. However, I must admit that as crazy as it is, it made my day and with that I hope it makes yours too!

Thanks a lot for reading.

#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment