Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Android Developer Job Opportunity

Hey there,

I trust that you are all well. This is going to be one of those short and sweet posts so there is no need to go around in circles. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine earlier today and as it turns out, he is looking for an Android developer to help him with some applications that he is working on.


I would have jumped on the opportunity but at the moment my internship has me pretty occupied. Therefore, taking it on while still juggling other things on the side is something that might not allow me to give 120% to either of the projects. And I am not about that.

So I thought it would be awesome to put it out here! Step aside Brighter Monday, there’s a new sheriff in town. LOL! If you are interested in the offer, you can just hit me up and I will send you the necessary contact information. All he needs is a good Android developer and preferably from Nairobi. He hasn’t specified any other criteria. He will discuss the necessary terms and conditions with those who are interested. If you feel that it could be you, please do not hesitate.


Thank you so much for the numerous page views and comments from yesterday’s post. I am still overwhelmed!

Always Doing Cool Things That Matter!
Have a lovely Wednesday

#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment