Friday, August 14, 2015

Giving Thanks {2nd Blog Anniversary}

I still can’t wrap my fingers around how fast this year has gone by, not that I am complaining though. I didn’t start off 2015 with the resolve that I would make it my year but without a doubt it has become just that! I have so much to be thankful for and I am not going to wait for November to do just that.


Everyday above ground is a blessing. I almost always see this tweet every morning when I do my usual online scroll-a-thons before I leave the comfort of my bed. And it’s until you realize that so many people never made it to see the beautiful morning that you become truly grateful for life, family and friends.

I graduated! Being in campus is no easy feat. My stay in school and education have been met with so many ups and downs. To see myself in a graduation cap and gown is something that I hadn’t envisioned. Therefore, to graduate, and with a First Class Honors nonetheless, is something to be super thankful for! I am blessed. #HappyDays

Of new places and new faces. When one chapter of your life closes, all we can hope for is for the next one to come sooner rather than later and for it to be bigger and better than the last. {I wondered about this in my last Checking In post.} I am therefore happy that I didn’t have to wait too long for mine. And I am more than excited for the journey ahead.

Lastly, ‘That’s So Jackie’ turned 2 this week {On Tuesday to be precise.} Hello World, remember that post? Can you imagine I wrote it two years ago! Time sure does fly. I am so glad to be here today commemorating this anniversary. I don’t have much to show for the 2nd quarter of this year {terrible twos perhaps?} but hopefully I can change all that. I couldn’t have come to this day without you, the readers. Your audience means so much to me. The page views don’t go unnoticed even when there’s no new post. Receive my sincerest gratitude. Love x Love

As always, thank you for reading! Looking forward to sharing more with you in the coming year. Enjoy your night.

#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment