Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Checking In {Part V}

Happy new month folks!

Remember how I talked about my much needed mini vaccay sometime back? Yeah, I am currently enjoying every moment of it and I’m guessing that the crickets and the cobwebs on this site might have already given me away. However, in the spirit of the new month, how about a Checking In post? Shall we...


Excited: About my new look. Yeah, I cut off my hair and I am so happy I took the plunge. I love how it looks already with all the curls and all. It is just a fresh feeling! So don’t be so shocked when you see me rocking my #TWA {See Picture}


Realizing: That finishing school is not all that it is hyped up to be. Sure, the first couple of days are amazing. You get to sleep in and no one asks you a thing. But then the reality of life hits you like a stone brick travelling at a thousand miles per second and that whole “When are you going to get a million dollar paycheck?” feeling gets too real!   

Feeling: A little confused sometimes. I am at that point in my life where everything is still jumbled up in my head. I have so many ideas but I just don’t know how to go about them. And this is frustrating.*Gets sticky notes*

Heading: Down this path again. These batteries ain’t loyal. It hasn’t even been six months with this new one. Tsk! Tsk! And I am thinking it is not about my bad charging habits. I was careful. So maybe Samsung just isn’t the brand for me. This is the last battery I am replacing and after that I will go back to the more reliable smoke signals you guys. I kid not!

Wearing: A lot of official clothes nowadays. Everyone I keep meeting is in awe at how different I look. I am amazed as well! LOL!

Apologizing: For slacking off when it comes to putting up new posts. I can’t believe I went for two months without posting anything. But I am kind of a perfectionist and if I had put up stuff it would have just been for the sake of it and I don’t like serving half-baked cakes just so that people can see that I have flour. No one deserves such cakes…

(And on that note) Unsure: About when my next post will be. 3G Internet is a luxury for me these days.

Marveling: At the fact that I just came up with that cake phrase above. Where do I sign up for patents?

Listening: To Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran. I am probably responsible for a good number of those views before I decided to just download it. Hehe #Replay


Craving: Cake. Okay, that’s the fourth time I have mentioned‘cake(s)’ in one post. Errrm…Make that five times.

Obsessed: With samosas. I eat them every day! Next to cake, samosas are my biggest vice.

Thanking: +Nosakhare Belvi Osamudiamen. I have always mentioned that I am not so good in back-end development. So when you find someone who is, you have to give them credit. He is one of those people. He helped me so much in a project that I was doing and it turned out well. I learnt a lot!

Grateful: To God. This far I have come, it’s only by his Grace.
Wishing: Ya’ll a lovely afternoon.

#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment