Monday, August 11, 2014

Jackie's Script Turns One!

It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since I started this blogging project. As I mentioned in my first post, I started it because I felt like there was a lot I needed to share with the world and the limited 140 characters in other platforms did not fully allow me to speak my mind.  And 76 posts later, I can say I think I did just that!


I have shared some good and happy times with you, let you in on what I am up to, the events I have attended, my personal life and other things that I wouldn’t know how to categorize. Hehe! It has been a good journey so far, and I hope it will even get better as the New Year begins for this blog. 

So mine is just to thank all of you for taking your time to go through a post or two and even leave a comment , critique or a plus one when you could. The page views I get every day even when I don’t have a new post up have not gone unnoticed. They lift me even when there isn’t much to look forward to in my day because I know there is someone out there looking in. Thank you very much. It really means a lot to me.

If there is anything new you would like to see here or something you would like to see more of, feel free to let me know. Meanwhile, I am making plans to get me some white forest cake to celebrate the day, even though I never really need a good reason to buy some cake. I will indulge in it later on in the day on your behalf. But I really hope I could send out a piece to each and every one of you out there because you motivate me to put up new content. However, if you are in the area, you can drop by and we will savor the goodness of that delicious cake together.

#HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment